Hello there! I hope you are having a super amazing day. It's a rainy day over here in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and I'm loving the weather.
For this article I will be sharing what I have learnt so far in my journey into tech.
You might be wondering why I chose Python.
So here's it!
I first heard of Python in 2018 but I didn't start learning immediately. So two years later, when I decided to get serious and start coding I just choose Python.
I find Python so easy to write; I can just write down what's in my head immediately, friendly and versatile.
So back to the topic!
I will be writing down some few things I have Learnt so far in my less than one year of being in Tech.
Things I have Learnt
- You don't have to know it all!
- It's okay to have bugs, but then you have to find it and make it right.
- It's okay if your code doesn't work perfectly well the first time, keep trying soon enough you will start writing beautiful codes.
- You need a community : This is very important as joining a community helped my growth tremendously.
- Study buddy and a Mentor is very important as they help to pick you up when you fall.
- You have to be passionate and self motivated.
- Talk about your experience. Talk to people. Tweet about your experience.
- Collaboration is key: Get a team.
Code everyday even if it's for 10 minutes. The number of hours doesn't matter, just code everyday even for a short time. Just keep Practicing what you have learnt. This is one of the best advice that was given to me.
Build something, You actually get better when you build something.
That's all for now. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading this.
You can like this post and leave a comment of the things you have learnt so far.